Computers

 Gabriel Garcia

 

                                                Computer Technology

     The technology I am interested in is computers since computers have developed over the past couple of decades in the digital world. According to the class lectures it states that, “today, U.S household penetration of PCs is around 90%. Some form of Internet access is available to almost 100%. Broadband Internet access is up to 84%”. Towards the end of the 1990s and early 2000s computer access was rare in households the fact that the computers were developing during this time at a rapid rate. Others should be interested in computers as well since they are extremely useful in many ways.    

 
                         

Comments

  1. Hi Gabriel, great job on this blog post. Computers are very essential in our every day lives. Especially in the time and age we live in. With just a click of the button we have access to so much information. It makes keeping up with current events in our nation and around the world so much easier. Without the computer and internet we would not know a lot of information that we know now. Great job again!

    - David Medrano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gabriel!

    This is true, with the evolution of computers we people are constantly usings and needing them for everyday tasks. For colleges, it is essential to have access to computers in order to get assignments done. As a society we are constantly moving forward with our technological findings and improving them. I wonder what is next for computer technology advancments!

    -Mariah Almeida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabriel!

    I'm glad you touched on the computer topic in this blog. As I type this out I realize just how much I depend on my computer for school, knowledge, and entertainment purposes. With the current Covid-19 pandemic, I'm grateful we have these devices to ensure people around the world continue with their schooling. I can't wait to see what the future of computers holds!

    -Daizy Lopez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment